Your shopping cart is empty!
PayPal is the recommended payment method. When you checkout with PayPal you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page, where you have two options:
1. If you have a PayPal account, you can confirm your payment by logging in with your PayPal username and password.
2. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can click "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" button, and you’ll be redirected to a secure page to complete your payment via PayPal without creating an account.
We accept all Visa Cards, Mastercards and more other cards.
1. Choose your payment address or create a new one.
2. Choose Credit Cards payment.
3. Enter your Card Details.
4. Click 'Complete order, ' and your payment will be processed. Any updates to the order will be sent to your email inbox.
Note! ! If there is a problem in processing your payment, the order has not been completed. The possible reasons are:
Total price exceeds $170
Please try another payment method to order again
Transactions under Review
Very few transactions will need to be reviewed. It will be done in 1 business day. You will be notified via email of any updates, or you can just check the user center for the real-time order status.
NOTE: Credit cards can only be tried 10 times per hour, if you have made many failed attempts, the credit card will be locked for one hour. This website never saves your card number and detail information.
We will properly collect personal information such as credit card numbers on pages protected by SSL technology.
We won't sell your contact information.
We will not use your personal information or pictures for advertising without your agreement.
We will not collect users' personal information as the main purpose.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.